Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Positive Affirmations Videos

For the last few weeks, I've been creating a YouTube Channel with positive affirmations videos. The main themes I'm dealing with currently are depression, stress, anxiety, self-acceptance, self-esteem and other hard issues that we all deal with. The YouTube Channel can be found here if you'd like to see all of them. Below is an example of one of the most popular affirmations. It's entitled "Evening Meditation" and it's designed to help you stop thinking negative thoughts, accept yourself and all the decisions you've made that day and find peace as you go to bed.  Check it out and let me know what you think:



You can also check out my Daily Meditations website to get more positive affirmations and inspiration (as well as the podcasts and free MP3 (audio) downloads of these meditations or my home website - Sonya Triggs-Wharton, where you can find the same links plus information about my Life Coaching Services.

Let me know also if you have any other ideas about what videos I should make. I'm currently in a self-esteem, encouragement, career-focused (destiny) mode, but I'm open to suggestions.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This video made me cry :'( really touched my heart. We face a lot of trials and problems in my family and I can't escape the sadness I feel every time I see those problems, I only ask God to give us more strength and don't let us to give up. Now, it's time to let go the pains, the worries we face and I want to entrust everything to God.

Contemporary Church in Oakville

Alfred Morris said...

Well you don't mince your words! You also seem to believe in pretty big generalisations - I wouldn't agree with painting all Christians with the tar of the traditional Roman Catholic (power-centric) approach to Christianity (often so steeped in legalism as to barely be Christianity at all). You seem to be confusing the idea of corrupt church leaders doing their own thing with real Christianity.

Connie said...

I recently (within a year and a half), woke up and was unable to walk. No notice of this coming, it just happened. After having to spend 15 days in the hospital, 22 tests later and losing 30 pounds, and feeling like I had zero control of my life, I discovered what I needed to do was "give my life totally to God". After all, He has my next breath in His hands. After I mentally laid my life at His feet, only then was I able to deal with this problem at hand. Long story short, I am now starting to walk again, slowly but surely.

El said...

Meet Phil Robertson's Gay Lover. Phil Robertson Outed CLICK HERE

Phil is a not so closet homo. His gay lover has come forward. Phil blows a lot more than duck calls! He's like so many Christians, he hates gays and is gay himself, just like Jesus in the Hidden Gospel of Mark

Michael said...

That was an inspiring video! I think no one is exempted to face problems in life but as long as there is hope, everything will still work out fine!